B.H.U LAW SCHOOL (BLAT 2020)
The Law School is one of the earliest Faculties established in the Banaras Hindu University, when teaching started in 1921-22 academic session in two rooms borrowed from the Faculty of Arts. Banaras Hindu University offer to get admission into 3 year & 5 year LLB Program. University conducts exams in 45 cities in offline and Online Mode. It should be noted that admission into three year LLB Program in University will be based on the marks secured by the candidates in the examination.
Courses For Bachelor of Laws (Full Time)
1. LL B (Hons) Duration: 6 Semesters (3 Years)
For the purpose of LL.B. (Hons)) Course admission, the Banaras Hindu University conducts Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET), during 3rd /4th week of May every year. Admissions are made according to merit in the UET, subject to fulfilling of eligibility requirements mentioned below and availability of seats.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED:
• Candidate must have minimum of 50% in aggregate considering all the subjects (10+2+3) pattern. OR any other Degree under at least 10+2+3 pattern recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of admission to LL.B.
• The Aspirant of BHU LLB must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
• There is no age limit.
BA LL B (Hons) Duration: (5 Years):
For the purpose of BA LL.B. (Hons) (Five Year/ Ten Semester ) Course admission, the Banaras Hindu University conducts Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET), during 3rd /4th week of May every year. Admissions are made according to merit in the UET, subject to fulfilling of eligibility requirements mentioned below and availability of seats.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED:
- The applicant who has successfully completed/ is appearing Senior Secondary School (10+2) or equivalent (Such as 11+1, “A” level in Senior School Leaving Certificate course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent constituted.
- Minimum marks in qualifying examination for admission not below 50% of total marks in case of General category applicants: 45% in case of OBCs and 40% in case of SCs & STs applicant.
- There is no age Limit.
|NO. OF QUESTIONS
|DURATION OF EXAM
|NO. OF SECTION
|MEDIUM OF EXAM
||For each correct answer, 3 marks will be awarded while 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
BHU BLAT 2020 IMPORTANT DATES:
|Start Of Online Registration
|Last Date Of Application
|Exam Date B.A. LL.B (Hons.)
|Declaration Of Result
||2nd Week Of May
The number of Intake and course fee:
There is a minimum of 30 seats and a maximum 60 seats & course fee of amount 60,000 per annum in addition to regular university fees.
BHU Application Process 2020
In order to apply for the courses offered by the University Candidates should follow the steps given below:
1. Candidates need to visit the official website of BHU or the entrance test portal.
2. Candidates need to fill up the form ONLINE.
3. Application fee has to be made either ONLINE through net-banking or credit/debit card, or in cash through Challan in any branch of HDFC Bank.
4. An application fee is INR 600 for GEN/OBC category students and INR 300 for SC/ST/PH candidates
5. In case the candidate makes application for more than one course, the application fee for each subsequent application shall be INR 400 and INR 200 for GEN/OBC candidates and ST/SC/PH candidates respectively
To check the BHU University Exams Results for both theory and practical Examinations can be downloaded from the official website.
- Visit the official website of the university (BHU Online) – www.bhuonline.in
- Select the type of course you want to choose whether it is UG program or PG Program given in the result box
- Select the course
- Enter your roll number
- Download the result
To get more information regarding the results, candidates can visit the official website of the university http://www.bhu.ac.in/
HOW TO CRACK BHU LLB 2020?
Candidate must follow the steps given below to qualify the BHU LLB 2020 entrance exams with flying colors:
- Candidate should be well versed with the syllabus and exam pattern and prepare themselves accordingly.
- As we know that Practice makes a man perfect so practice more and more before the actual exam and analyzing at the same time.
- Time management is a key factor to crack any competitive exams so the aspirant should focus on how to manage time and focus to complete the whole exam in stipulated time.
- Don’t focus on number of attempts. Accuracy is most important than speed so don’t do wild guesses to attempt maximum questions.
- Be confident and believe in yourself.
VARIOUS BHU DEPARTMENTS
The Faculty of Law and Arts is particularly well known as is the department for technological studies and research. Often foreign-educated teachers are known to be teaching in these departments. Some of the well-known schools and departments of the University are as follows:
- Institute of Technology
- Institute of Agricultural Sciences
- Institute of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Performing Arts
- Faculty of Sciences