The National Law University Delhi, established in 2008 by Act No. 1 of 2008 of Delhi is a premier Law University in the capital city of India. The University invites online applications for admission to B.A.LL.B.(Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes for the Academic Year 2023-24.
AILET Admission Announcement 2023-24
CONDUCT OF ALL INDIA LAW ENTRANCE TEST 2023
All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) for admission to the B.A.LL.B. (Hons)/LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes at the National Law University, Delhi will be conducted on 11th December 2022.
AILET 2023 IMPORTANT DATES
Application Opens - 7th September 2022
Last date for submission of applications - To be Notified
Issue of Admit Card - To be Notified
AILET 2023 Examination Date - 11th December 2022
B.A.LL.B.(HONS.) [FIVE-YEAR PROGRAMME]
Eligibility: Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 system) or an equivalent examination with 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities). Candidates appearing for the 12th standard annual examination in 2023 are eligible to apply.
Total Seats: 110+10 (110 seats on AILET merit; 5 seats each for Foreign Nationals and OCI/PIO for direct admission on merit). Foreign Nationals/OCI/PIO are exempted from AILET, but should have 65% marks in the qualifying examination.
Additional Supernumerary Seats: One seat for Kashmiri Migrants and two seats for residents of Jammu & Kashmir.
MODIFIED SYLLABUS OF AILET 2023
The modified syllabus of AILET 2023 for B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) Programme is as follows:
- The AILET 2023 for B.A.LL.B (Hons.) programme will have three (3) sections of 150 multiple choice questions for 150 marks in total. The duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
- The three sections will be:Section A: English Language (50 questions; 50 marks).Section B: Current Affairs & General Knowledge (30 questions; 30 marks).Section C: Logical Reasoning (70 questions; 70 marks).Legal principles may be used in the logical reasoning section to test candidates understanding and familiarity of legal reasoning, but the examination will not require any prior knowledge of law or technical understanding of legal principles/ legal terms.
- Negative marking: There will be Negative Marking in AILET 2023-24. The criteria for negative marking will be based on the formula 0.25*4=1 that means per wrong answer 0.25 Marks will be deducted. Therefore, four wrong answers will lead to deduction of 1 Mark.
- If two or more candidates get the same marks at the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET), their merit will be determined on the basis of higher marks in the section on LOGICAL REASONING in the AILET 2023.
- If the merit is still same, then the candidate senior in age shall get preference. If still there is no change in merit, then computerized draw of lots shall be taken into consideration.
DOCUMENTS TO KEEP READY BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before filling the AILET application form 2023, candidates should check the eligibility criteria and keep the following documents handy.
- Class 10 and Class 12 (if available) mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet and certificate (For LLM - if available)
- Passport size photograph (Size between 15 KB - 250 KB, Format - .jpg/.jpeg)
- Scanned signature (Size between 15 KB - 250 KB, Format - .jpg/.jpeg)
STEPS TO FILL AILET 2023 APPLICATION FORM
- Step 1 - Go to the official admission portal of AILET 2023 - nludelhi.ac.in
- Step 2 - Complete the online registration and proceed to fill the application form
- Step 3 - Upload the requisite documents as mentioned above
- Step 4 - Complete fee payment
- Step 5 - Download the confirmation receipt for future reference
Guidelines for submission of online application form
HOW TO CHECK AILET 2023 RESULT
Candidates can check their results for AILET 2023 by following the steps given below:
- Log on to the official website of NLU Delhi i.e. www.nludelhi.ac.in
- Click on AILET 2023 Portal.
- Next, click on the AILET 2023 Result.
- Fill in the details in all the required fields.
- Check and Download the results.
To Check your Result Click the Link Given Below:
AILET SCORE CARD 2023
- All qualifying candidates will receive their respective AILET Score Card from NLU Delhi.
- The scorecard for AILET is dispatched on the day of declaration of results.
- It will contain a candidate’s name, roll number, total obtained marks vis-à-vis score in each of the subjects of law entrance exam.
- Candidates participating in AILET Counselling will be required to present their AILET Score Card.
AILET-2023 will be conducted at the following cities: Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
ONLINE APPLICATION FEE
Interested candidates should apply online on payment of application fee of Rs.3,050/-(Rupees Three Thousand Fifty Only). Application fee in case of SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) is Rs.1,050/-(Rupees One thousand Fifty Only). Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST category are exempted from application fee.
AILET 2023 to be conducted on 11th December 2022 | All important information about AILET 2023 by Success Mantra
AILET-2023 Application form filling guidance | Success Mantra Smart Coaching
AILET-2023 forms are out! Here's an easy guide for you to fill the application form with all the important information as follows:
- Key points - eligibility criteria, application fee
- Seat reservation
- Marking scheme
- Question paper format
- Documents to be uploaded
- Registration Process
- Step by Step application process