The CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) 2019 Exam has been rescheduled to 26 May, 2019. The decision was taken by exam conducting agency i.e CLAT Consortium.The CLAT 2019 exam will now be held in offline mode i.e. in pen-and-paper-mode on 26th May 2019 in the afternoon slot i.e. between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM.
The decision was taken at CLAT Consortium meeting held on 18 March 2019 to avoid the Clash with the Lok Sabha Elections. The CLAT 2019 Application Deadline has been extended till 15th April 2019.
INSTRUCTION TO FILL CLAT APPLICATION FORM:
- Registration:Law aspirants will have to register first in order to get a provisional Registration ID and Password.
- Scanning and uploading: Login with the provisional ID and Password, and upload the documents as per the defined guidelines. Front facing passport size recent photograph with plain background.
- Filling Application Form: Proceed to fill in the other required details in the application form. The information can be entered in any order. The sections are as follows:
- Personal Detailslike name, DOB, mobile number, Parent’s name, Postal Address, Gender, category etc.
- Qualification Details like marks scored, percentage, passing year, Board name etc.
- Preference for NLU as per your preference.
- Payment of Application fee : The final step is to pay the stipulated application fee.
- Application fees can be paid only Online.
- Application fee for General/OBC/ PWD/ NRO/OCI: Rs.4000
- Application fee for SC/ST/BPL Category Candidates : Rs. 3500
To Apply online click on the link given below