Candidates satisfying the following criteria are eligible to apply for the Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management of IIM Indore.
- Age: A candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 2002 (5 years of relaxation to the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will be given i.e. born on or after August 01, 1997).
- Qualifying Exam: A candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2020, 2021 or appearing in 2022.
- Minimum Percentage (%) of marks:
- Passing year in 2019 or before for standard X/ SSC/ or equivalent- Candidate should have minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC (55 % for the candidates from SC/ST/ PwD category).
- Passing year in 2020 for standard X/ SSC/ or equivalent- Candidate should have passed standard X/ SSC.
- For standard XII/ HSC or equivalent- Candidate should have passed standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations.
Note 1: Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of July 31, 2022 can also apply, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria as mentioned above. If selected, such candidates will be offered admission to the programme provisionally. At the time of registration for the programme, such candidate must have to produce standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations mark sheet (securing minimum marks, as indicated above) along with school leaving certificate/migration certificate, failing which the candidate’s provisional admission offer will stand cancelled.
Note 2: The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in X and XII Standard would be calculated based on the aggregate marks of all subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet, irrespective of the Board’s regulation. In case the candidates are awarded letter grades or grades points instead of marks, the conversion of grades to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the Board/ Competent Authority explaining the method of conversion from where they have obtained the certificate.
Note 3: Applicants completed their X and/or XII standard / pursuing their XII standard from international schools affiliated to foreign board’s like IGCSE (International General Certificate for Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate) (participants of IBDP and IBCP only) can also apply and such candidates are required to produce “The IB Indian Percentage Transcript”.
Note 4: IIM Indore reserves the right to decide the eligibility conditions in terms of equivalence, percentage of marks, and the recognition of the qualifying examination, intake etc.