What are the benefits of taking mock tests and solving sample papers? Is there a formula for solving sample papers and taking mock tests?
A practice test which gives students a near simulation of the actual exam is called Mock Test. As said earlier, it is a practice test taken before the actual exam day to know where you stand in terms of the scores. Every feature of the actual exam remains pretty much the same whether it is the syllabus, difficulty level, the sub- topics, or the format. Taking Mock Tests and solving sample papers are key tools to prepare for any competitive entrance exams. Students become familiar with the style and pattern of the questions asked. Writing multiple tests also enables students to have ideas about their level of preparation.
Though there could be a number of Mock Law Entrance Test Series available in the market, very few mock Law Entrance test series could be able to capture the actual essence of Law Entrance and match the actual exam pattern as well as the difficulty level.
Importance of taking Mocks:
• It helps you to build enough confidence before actual exam
• You become aware of actual exam pattern
• It helps you to familiarise yourself with the questions that you are likely to encounter
• It also helps you in upgrading time management skills
• You don't feel alienated during actual exams
• It helps you to revise the whole syllabus in quick time
• You come to know about your strong and weak areas
• It helps you develop better speed and accuracy
• It helps you identify your potential and develop skills like how to perform better especially in pressurised environment