PREPRATION TIPS FOR NCHM EXAM 2020
April 19, 2019
- Regular Revision: Revising is always important. When you revise, you brush-up the already read facts, which further helps in memorising it.
- Mock Test: The mock tests are the best way to check the subjects, topics and questions in which the law aspirants lag behind. This will help your mental preparation for the actual CLAT 2019 exam day.
- Do not waste time on social media and other distractions from mobile or internet while you seriously preparing for CLAT 2019?
- Extensive Reading: Read more to improve the language. Read books, magazines, journals, newspapers, and novels to enhance your word power and make your expression lucid.
- Stay Positive: Learn to think positive and stay positive. Remove negative thoughts from your mind by pursuing things that interest you a lot.
- Speed and Accuracy: It is the essential tool for clearing any Bank exam. Always try to attempt those questions in which you are sure of your answers. Prevent any negative marking.
- Time Management: During the exam preparation and also during the exam, focus on the amount of time you take for a particular question. Students must remember that never waste your time attempting the questions you are not confident of solving.
- Believe in Yourself: Before appearing in an exam, candidate Believe in yourself because if you dream it you will make it sure.