PU BA LLB and PU LLB 2020 schedules revised; exams to be conducted in October, applications extended
PU BA LLB and PU LLB 2020 schedules revised; Punjab University has released new admission schedules for PU LLB 2020 and PU BA LLB 2020, with all the existing dates including those pertaining to conduct of entrance exam, application submission last date, and declaration of result being changed. The PU BA LLB 2020 entrance exam will now be conducted on October 4 (instead of July 30), whereas the PU LLB 2020 exam will be administered on October 22 (in place of July 25).
Also as per new dates, the application form of PU BA LLB 2020 can be submitted till September 19, while for PU LLB 2020 application forms applications will be accepted till October 1.
The conducting authority of the two exams, Punjab University hasn’t specified any specific reasons for changes in the exam schedules. But still it is abundantly clear that the move is aimed at ensuring the safety and well being of students and exam officials, given the COVID-19 situation remains grim.
As a matter of fact, both these exams are conducted in offline centre-based mode, which in the given pandemic situation is out of the equation. So, the hands of exam officials were practically tied and they had no option but to postpone the exams, while hoping the situation will normalise by October, the new timeline for the two exams.
Is change in mode of exam a possibility?
As of now no so such plans are in the offing. Also, the fact that the exams have been pushed back to October will give exam officials enough elbow room and time to make arrangements for an offline exam.
That being said, everything will depend on how the COVID-19 situation evolves over the next few months. If the pandemic slows down, things will be back to normal. But if instead the rate of infection increases, all options, including remote proctored testing (RPT) will have to be explored.
PU BA LLB 2020 Revised Dates
- Issue of official notification : February 7, 2020
- Online registration/application starts : April 1, 2020
- Online registration ends : New date - September 19, 2020, Old date - May 7, 2020
- Last date to pay the fees : New date - September 23, 2020 Old date - May 11, 2020
- Last date to upload documents : September 25, 2020
- Issue of admit card : September 28, 2020
- Last date for candidates to submit the form with a late fee of Rs 500 (only for those candidates who have submitted the application fee) : New date - October 01, 2020
PU BA LLB 2020 (Revised) : October 04, 2020 (01:00 p.m. to 02:30 p.m)
- Announcement of answer key : To be notified
- Announcement of Results : New date - October 16-19, 2020
- Admission Form available online : To be announced later
- Counselling begins : To be announced soon
PU LLB 2020 Revised dates
- Commencement of online registration : May 1, 2020
- Last date to submit the application form : October 1, 2020
- Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated Challan : October 5, 2020
- Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website : October 8, 2020
- Availability of Admit card : October 15, 2020
- Candidates who have not completed their form but have paid their requisite fee can complete their form by paying a late fee of Rs. 500/ : October 19, 2020
- PU LLB 2020 (Revised) : October 22, 2020
- Release of PU LLB 2020 Answer key : October 27, 2020
- Last date of submission of objections to the Answer Key : October 29, 2020
- Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Crossobjections (through e-mail only : November 3, 2020
- Last day of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer key : November 5, 2020
- Result declaration : November 9-12, 2020
- Availability of admission form for LLB : To be notified
- PU LLB counselling : To be notified
Success Mantra (GTB Nagar) Coaching Institutes Online Platform
Schools, colleges and universities have been closed since March 16 when the Central government had announced a nationwide classroom shutdown to contain the Covid-19 outbreak.
After that, a nationwide lockdown was announced on March 24, which was further extended till May 31.
As the Corona virus situation continues in the country, we, SUCCESS MANTRA (GTB NAGAR) COACHING INSTITUTES have started conducting online classes to ensure that the students preparing for entrance examinations do not face a setback because of lockdown.
All our regular classroom batches are running on schedule without any delay or disruption, with the faculties taking live online classes. The live classes shall continue till the restrictions are there and then the students can gradually return to the classroom delivery as things go back to normal, plus an additional online advantage will remain same after lockdown in form of online podium i.e. EASE VIDYA APPLICATION for mobile and website. The live classes follow the same pedagogy of high-quality teaching as their classroom coaching programs.
Click Here To Enroll Now For Crash Course 2020 | Flexible Offers Available | Join Now!!!