SYMBIOSIS ENTRANCE TEST 2022 - SET | SLAT | SITEEE | SEED
Every year Symbiosis conducts four entrance tests [namely Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) / Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) / SIT Engineering Entrance Exam (SIT EEE) / Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design (SEED)] for admission to its undergraduate programmes in Management, Law, Engineering, Mass Communication, Economics, Design, Liberal Arts, Computer Studies & Culinary Arts.
This year the four entrance tests will be held on June 25, 2022 & June 26, 2022. The tests will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode simultaneously across 80 cities all over India.
Candidates aspiring to join an undergraduate degree programme offered by Symbiosis International (Deemed University) must appear for one (or more) of the four above-mentioned test(s). Refer the chart below to decide which entrance test(s) you need to take, depending on the programme(s) that you wish to pursue:
- For Management / Mass Communication / Economics / Liberal Arts / Computer Studies / Culinary Arts – Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
- For Law – Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT)
- For Engineering – SIT Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE)
- For Design – Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design (SEED).
IMPORTANT DATES RELATED TO SET 2022
- Registration commences on: January 25, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Registration / Payment closes on: June 08, 2022 (Wednesday)
- Admit Card Live on (www.set-test.org): June 15, 2022 (Wednesday)
- SLAT 2022 (CBT Mode): June 25, 2022 (Saturday), 04.00 pm to 05.00 pm
- SITEEE and SET General (CBT Mode) 2022: June 26,2022 (Sunday)
- SITEEE: 09.00 am to 10.00 am
SET General: 11.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Announcement of Result: July 05,2022 (Tuesday)
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) - BBA | BBA (IT) | BCA | B.Sc. (Culinary Arts) | B.A. (Media & Communication)
||Applicable to Institute(s)
||SICSR: Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research
|SCMS - Pune: Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies- Pune
|SCMS –NOIDA: Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies-Noida
|SCMS –Nagpur: Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies-Nagpur
|SCMC: Symbiosis Center for Media & Communication
|SSE: Symbiosis School of Economics
|SSLA : Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts
||Bachelor of Arts (B.A) - Liberal Arts
|Batchelor of Science (B. Sc) - Liberal Arts
|SSCA : Symbiosis School of Culinaary Arts
||B.Sc. (Culinary Arts)
Standard XII (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from any recognized board with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes). CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE
RESERVATION OF SEATS:
a) SC - 15%
b) ST - 7.5%
c) Differently Abled - 3%
Over and above the sanctioned intake
a) Kashmiri Migrants - 2
ENTRANCE TEST STRUCTURES
STRUCTURE OF SET – GENERAL (SET) 2022Timing: 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm.
CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE
||Number of Questions
||Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Register online on the website set-test.org (from January 25, 2022 to June 08, 2022).
- You may register for one test in the morning (for example, SET-Law (SLAT) or SET-Design (SEED), and/or one test in the afternoon session (for example, SET-General (SET) or SET-Engineering (SITEEE).
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration. Your photograph should not be more than three (3) months old.
- Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
Candidate should note that SET / SLAT / SITEEE / SEED 2022 is only the first step. Each Symbiosis Institute has its subsequent independent selection process.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
MODES OF PAYMENT
The candidate may pay through –
Billdesk Payment Gateway
Easebuzz Payment Gateway
Indian Bank Payment Gateway
The entrance test registration fee for SET- General / SLAT / SEED is Rs. 1750/- (non-refundable and non-transferable).
In addition to that you are also expected to pay the programme registration fee of Rs. 1000/- for each programme (non-refundable and non-transferable).CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION REGARDING ADMIT CARD
SET / SLAT / SITEEE / SEED 2022 Admit Card should be printed (colour printouts only; B/W printouts will not be accepted) from the SET website [set-test.org] which will be available from June 15, 2022
onward.CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE