MCQ based Questions SMMCQ008
1. The Finance Commission is constituted under article...... of the constitution of India.
2. Who built The Taj Mahal?
B. Sher shah
C. Nadir shah
3. The Nalanda University was founded by-
A. Samudra Gupta
B. Chandra Gupta
C. Kumara Gupta
D. Harsh Vardhana
4. Bleaching powder is used in drinking water as a/an-
5. The ph of lemon juice is expected to be-
A. Equal to 7
B. nothing can be predicted
C. more than 7
D. less than 7
6. Washing soda is also known a
A. Sodium caloride
B. Calcium bicarbonate
C. Sodium carbonate
7. Baking soda is also is known as-
A. Sodium Bicarbonate
B. Calcium Bicarbonate
C. Carbon Monoxide
8. What is the ratio of RBC to WBC-
9. Which city is the Silicon Valley of India?
10. In which year Delhi became the capital of India?