Frequently Ask Question
We love to hear you. Get in touch with Success Mantra
1. What is CTET?
CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test, which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi as per the guidelines laid down by The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India. It is conducted by CBSE twice in a year.
2. Is TET better or CTET?
The aspirants, who want to be a teacher, usually don’t know about the difference between CTET and TET. Actually, both of the exams are quite similar. TET (Teachers’ Eligibility Test) is conducted by the Education Board of each state and CBSE conducts the CTET exam twice in a year. To apply for the teacher’s post in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Tibetan schools and other central government schools, you need to clear CTET. Validity years for CTET exam is 7 years. The score of TET exam remains valid for the next 5 years.
3. What is Eligibility Criteria for CTET level 1 Exam?
The candidates having the following minimum educational qualification are eligible for appearing in CTET level 1.
Minimum Educational Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*. OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Note: Candidates who has acquired the qualification or Bachelor of Education from any NCTE recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in classes I to V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE, within two year of such appointment as primary teacher
4. What is Eligibility Criteria for CTET level 2 Exam?
The candidates having the following minimum educational qualification are eligible for appearing in CTET level 2.
Minimum educational qualification for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage)
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education; OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.); OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.); OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed); OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc. Ed or B.A.-Ed/ B.SC.ED; or Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed (Special Education)
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of bachelor degree in education or Diploma in Elementary Education etc. are provisionally admitted and their CTET certificate shall be valid only on passing the aforesaid examinations
- The candidate not having any of the above qualification shall not be eligible for appearing in Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria
5. After qualifying the CTET, am I eligible for getting the Job?
Qualifying CTET would not confer a right on any person for Recruitment/Employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
6. How can I apply for CTET?
You can apply online for CTET Exam on www.ctet.nic.in
7. Is CTET conducted twice a year?
Yes, CTET is conducted twice a year in the month of July & December.
8. Is there any limit on the number of attempts one can give for CTET?
There is no limit on number of attempts for CTET.
9. What is age limit for CTET?
Applicant must be a citizen of India to be eligible for CTET 2019. There is no upper age limit, however, candidate must be minimum 17 years of age.
10. Are there any minimum qualifying marks of CTET?
A person who scores 60% or more in the CTET exam will be considered as CTET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) may consider giving concessions to person belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
11. Can a person who has qualified CTET appear again for the improvement of score?
A person who has qualified CTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
12. What is the Applicability of CTET 2019?
The certificate that will be issued to all qualifying candidates will be applicable to the following:
Central Government Schools like KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc.
Schools administered by UT’s of Chandigarh, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and NCT of Delhi.
Schools owned and managed by the State Government or local bodies as also unaided private schools may exercise the option of considering CTET.
13. Is there any benefit to join any coaching institute for the preparations of CTET?
Yes, you can join the best coaching institute for the preparation for CTET, because it will help you to achieve high score and to make you a rank holder in your examination. Coaching institutes also provide guidance to crack the examination of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
14. Does Success Mantra offer the preparations of CTET?
Yes, we offer classroom sessions for CTET to our students. It offers edge-to-edge knowledge and short-term courses with the long-term benefits along with time management and accuracy to score 90 plus in the CTET test.
15. How can I join Success Mantra?
You can enquire by visiting our center “SUCCESS MANTRA, GTB Nagar” and you can also apply through our website https://www.payumoney.com/paybypayumoney/#/028FFE4A54650F4B4550AA0E41300536
16. What time period of coaching is required to crack CTET?
You should give at least 3-4 months for the preparations to crack CTET exam.
17. What are the program offered by Success Mantra for CTET?
We provide three types of program to our CTET students, first ‘Foundation Classroom Program’, second ‘Classic Course Program’ and third ‘Express Course Program’
18. What is ‘Foundation Classroom Program’ for CTET?
‘Foundation Classroom Program’ is designed for comprehensive preparation of CTET Entrance exam by Success Mantra. The main feature of this program is that all subjects are taught from basic to advanced level, by a team of highly experienced faculties and course duration is 4 months. You can register yourself any time for Regular Classroom Program.
19. What is ‘Classic Course Program’ for CTET?
‘Classic Course Program’ is also designed for comprehensive preparation of CTET Entrance exam by Success Mantra. The main feature of this program is that, the complete syllabus is taught within short period of time approx. 3 months, along with the tricks to attempt the question paper and guidance of proper study plan by experienced faculty is offered. The Classic Course Program starts 2 months prior the exam date. You can register yourself any time online or visit by our Center.
20. Being a working person, how can I prepare for CTET?
You can register yourself on our ‘Express Classroom Program’, through which you can easily prepare for CTET exam without disturbing your job.
21. What is Express batches for CTET?
‘Express Classroom Program’ is designed by Success Mantra in which the classes are held on weekend – Saturday & Sunday. By offering 4 or 5 hours class sessions, our experienced faculties complete the syllabus of CTET exam course in time.
22. How much time an aspirant should spent for the preparation of CTET exam?
Apart from Success Mantra classes, you should spend 4-5 hours daily, for CTET preparation and should study in a scheduled manner.
23. What should I do if I need to start the CTET preparation late?
It is recommended that you should begin preparation promptly. If you need to start the preparation a few days later, contact our Success Mantra education counselor, to discuss upon the availability of next batch. Registration has already been started in our institution, you can register yourself on our center or through online by visiting our website https://www.payumoney.com/paybypayumoney/#/028FFE4A54650F4B4550AA0E41300536
24. How to Crack CTET 2019 in First Attempt?
All the Candidates who are interested in teaching sector in central government schools they should participate in this exam. Now let us discuss the Best Tips and Strategy to crack CTET 2019 Exam:
- Proper Study Plan: Firstly, plan a strategy for the preparation of the exam. Planning is the best way to optimize your task. Make good study time table and also take the time to analyzing your ability. Weekly take online mock test series to check your performance. We are sure that this will help you in cracking the CTET Exam.
- Understand exam pattern: In this post, we mentioned examination pattern. We request all the students to go through the exam pattern and then prepare accordingly. Start with the topics which can easily understand for you then go for hard questions.
- Time Management: Time is the most significant part of the preparation as well in the exam. You have to divide your time into sections to complete your exam paper on time. And also you have to manage time properly so you can complete the syllabus on time
- No Negative Marking: One of the best parts of this exam is that there is no negative marking in this exam. No rule of negative marking is the significant advantage for aspirants who are participating in the exam. Mark the approximate choice even if you do not know the proper answer.
- Speed: You should have good speed to pass this exam. We advise all of you to practice more & more because only practice can increase your speed to solve the questions.
25. What are five powerful tips for the examination day?
- Do not waste your time on the single question.
- Do not get nervous. Keep calm and solve questions.
- Do not lose confidence.
- Attempt those questions first for which you are 100% sure.
- Read question paper correctly.
- Don’t leave any question’s option blank as there is ‘no’ negative marking.
26. Why should I join Success Mantra (GTB Nagar) Classroom Coaching for CTET?
Success Mantra Coaching (GTB Nagar Branch) is one of the Best Coaching Institute for CTET. It is a vintage coaching in today's date as we are the pioneer coaching for entrance preparation which we started early in May-June, 2011. In today's date, our success rate is as good as more than 80% for the teaching entrance like CTET, KVS, DSSSB, etc.
You should join Success Mantra Coaching for following reasons:
- Top-notch Class Faculty Members under one roof
- Previous year selections
- Classes are bilingual in nature
- Exam Oriented Preparation
- Reasonable Fees
- Preparation under the guidelines of expert team
- Exam Oriented Unit Test as well as Full Syllabus Test
- Special Attention to every student (Batch Size is Approx. 35 - 40)
- Timely completion of Syllabus
- Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Video Lectures for revision purposes
- Special classes , blog and study notes for daily current affairs
- Online article and quiz on our website
- Mock tests and classroom test
- Books are available in Hindi & English Both