MCQ based Questions SMMCQ035
1. Which of the following is used to move backward through an option?
B. SHIFT + TAB
C. Ctrl + SHIFT
D. Ctrl + Alt
2. In ER diagram weak entity is represented by.
B. Dotted Diamond
3. In an ER diagram an entity set is represented by
4. What is the short cut key when we press to create a copyright symbol?
A. Ctrl + SHIFT + C
B. Ctrl + C
C. Alt + C
D. Alt + Ctrl + C
5. BASIC is short for
A. Beginners all-purpose Symbolic Instruction code
B. Beginners at Small Instruct code
C. Begin and Small Instructions with code
D. Beginners at Static Ideal code
6. DNS stands for
A. Data Node System
B. Data Net System
C. Domain Name System
D. Domain Node System
7. Raw unprocessed facts including texts, numbers, images and sounds are called_________.
8. The programs which are as permanent as hardware and stored in ROM is known as________________
D. ROM ware