1. Merchant' is related to 'Trade' in the same way as 'Doctor' is related to:
2. 'Fish’ is related to 'Pisciculture' in the same way as 'Bees' is related to:
3. Out of the four options given below, three are of a kind while one does not belong to the group. Choose the one which is unlike the others.
(a) Circle : arc
(b) TV : Screen
(c) Book : Cover
(d) Laptop : Charger
4. What will come in place of the question mark in the following number series?
5. In a certain code, WORKABLE is written as VOYZPILD, how will BLUNDERS be written in same code?
6. Statements: All purses are mobile. All mobile are phones. Some mobile are rings. No ring is purse.
Which Conclusion is right?
(a) Some purse is ring.
(b) No mobile is ring.
(c) Some phones are purse.
(d) All rings are mobile.
7. D, the son-in-law of B, is the brother-in-law of A who is the brother of C. How is A related to B?
(d) None of these
1. Answer (d)
Explanation: - A doctor “examines” a patient, whereas a merchant “trades” goods.
2. Answer (b)
Explanation: - Fish farming is called Pisciculture, Bee Farming is called Apiculture.
3. Answer (d)
Explanation: - Second one is the part of the first one, except laptop: charger.
4. Answer (c)
114 115 107 134 70 ?
+13 –23 +33 –43 +53
Hence, question mark (?) will be replaced by 195.
5. Answer (d)
Explanation: WORKABLE => DLIPZYOV (opposite letters in the table below) => VOYZPILD (reversing the order)
BLUNDERS => YOFMWVIH (opposite letters) => HIVWMFOY (reversing the order)
6. Answer (c)
7. Answer (d)
Explanation: D is the brother-in-law of A, who is brother of C. C is wife of D. D is the son-in-law of B. B Can either father or mother of A.