MCQ based Questions SMMCQ045
Directions: Questions 1 to 6 consists of sentences, a word or a phrase of which is italicized. It is followed by four words or phrases. Select the word or phrase which is closest to the opposite in meaning to the italicized word or phrase.
1. He was in a dejected mood.
2. Philosophers say that the world is an illusion.
(a) a fact
(b) a reality
(c) an actuality
(d) a truth
3. There was a marked deterioration in his condition
4. This offer has come as a great boon to me.
5. I liked the poem for its literal meaning.
6. His book has a short but useful introduction.