Directions : Read the following Passage and Answer given questions:
Thousands of people thronged the various venues of the India International Cherry Blossom Festival. Tourists both Indian and foreigners were seen enjoying their day out. On the final day of the festival, various events were held to foster economic and cultural ties between India and ____ A ____ . It may be mentioned that South Korea is the partner country in this year’s Cherry Blossom Festival.
It may be mentioned that a bilateral summit between South Korea and ____ B ____ to foster socio-economic friendship was also held. In a bid to strengthen the ties between the two countries, there was screening of Korean movies as well as performance by K-Pop artist. A visit to Polo Fifth Ground, one could see the various stalls there being swarmed by visitors especially those selling local cuisine. Those who came were treated to various mouth watering dishes.
Another key venue for the festival was Ward’s Lake; visitors especially the youth were seen thronging the venue be part of the festival. South Korean Ambassador to India Shin Bong-Kil who graced the closing function of this year’s India International Cherry Blossom Festival while addressing the gathering at Polo Fifth Ground said that he was surprised to learn that K-pop or
Korean pop is immensely popular in the State. Forest and Environment Minister of the state was the guest of honour at the closing function.
1. Which edition of the India International Cherry Blossom Festival was organized on 18th November 2019?
2. Which of the following countries will come at place of “A” in the passage above?
A. North Korea
C. South Korea
3. Which of the following states will come at the place of “B” in the passage above?
4. Which of the following K-pop artists performed at the event organized by the State Govt.?
A. Jang Han-byul
B. Nursyuhada Amzah
D. Sarah Suhairi
5. Name the person who was the guest of honour at the closing function.
A. Kiren Rijiju
B. Lahkmen Rymbui
C. Pema Khandu
D. Tapir Gao