Passage based Questions on General Knowledge and Current affairs SMGKQ011
- Who is called as the father of Renaissance in India?
(A) Swami Vivekanand
(B) Swami Dayanand Saraswati
(C) Raja Rammohan Roy
(D) Keshav Chandra Sen
2. Who had shown maximum retaliation against the British?
3. Annie Besant established Home rule League in _____.
4. Shahjahan built Moti Masjid in which city?
5. What was the real name of Amir Khusro?
(A) Abdul Khusro
(B) Abdul Hussain
(C) Abdul Khan
(D) Abdul Hasan
6. Which one of the following is correctly matched?
(A) Ellora – Shakas
(B) Meenakshi Temple – Pallavas
(C) Khajuraho – Chandelas
(D) Mahabalipuram – Rashtrakutas
7. Indianisation of Civil Services is done by ------
(A) Lord Mountbatten
(B) Lord Lytton
(C) Lord Ripon
(D) Lord Curzon
8. Which of the following country is known as the Country of Pagoda?
9. Who was the author of ‘Geet Govind’?
10. Dandi March by Mahatma Gandhi was a part of:
(A) Noncooperation movement
(B) Civil Disobedience movement
(C) Quit India movement
(D) Home Rule movement