1. The Constitution of India provides for how many types of emergencies?
2. Who discharges the duty of giving oath to the President of India?
(a) Speaker of Lok Sabha
(b) Chief Justice of India
(c) Vice President
(d) Chairman of Rajya Sabha
3. What is the age of retirement of a Supreme Court judge?
4. How many times has financial emergency been declared in India?
5. Directive Principles of State Policy are enshrined in
(a) Part III of the Constitution
(b) Part IV of the Constitution
(c) Part V of the Constitution
(d) Part VI of the Constitution
6. Who called Directive Principles as “a cheque on a bank payable at the convenience of the bank”?
(a) B.R. Ambedkar
(b) Mahatma Gandhi
(c) Jawaharlal Nehru
(d) K.T. Shah
7. Legal aid for an accused is a
(a) Fundamental right
(b) Fundamental duty
(c) Directive Principles of State Policy
(d) Discretion of the State
8. Which of the following is a fundamental duty?
(a) Equal pay for equal work
(b) Respect to parents
(c) Renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women
(d) None of the above
9. The Prime Minister of India occupies a superior position than the British Prime Minister because
(a) the procedure for his removal is much tougher than that of the British Prime Minister
(b) his office cannot be abolished
(c) his office has been created by the Constitution
(d) he heads the largest democracy of the world
10. The Constitution of India does not mention the post of
(a) The Deputy Speaker of the Lok Sabha
(b) The Deputy Speaker of the State Legislative Assembly
(c) The Deputy Chairman of the Rajya Sabha
(d) The Deputy Prime Minister