Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Seven people live on separate floors of a 7-storey building, each of these people belong to different states.
• Ashima, Akshat, Arpan, Ashmika, Aadya, Anant and Arima are the seven people living in the belong and belonging to Uttar Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, mango, Assam and Madhya Pradesh, not in the same order
• Only three people live above the floor on which Ashima lives
• Only one person lives between Ashima and the one who belongs to Assam
• Anant lives immediately below the one belonging to Arunachal Pradesh
• The one who belongs to Arunachal Pradesh, lives on an even number floor
• Only three people live between the one belonging to Punjab and Assam
• Aadya lives immediately above Arpan and Aadya does not belong to Punjab
• Only two people live between Akshat and the one belonging to mango and the one belonging to mango lives on one of the floors below Akshat
• The one belonging to Uttar Pradesh does not live immediately above or below Akshat
• Ashmika does not live immediately above or below Ashima and Arima does not belong to Haryana
Q 1. Who lives on the 2nd floor?
Answer: (5) Aadya
Q 2. Which of the given combinations is incorrect?
1. Arpan - 1st floor
2. Akshat - 4th floor
3. Ashmika - 7th floor
4. Anant - 3rd floor
5. Arima - 5th floor
Answer: (2) Akshat - 4th floor
Q 3. Which state does Arima belong to?
2. Arunachal Pradesh
3. Madhya Pradesh
5. Uttar Pradesh
Answer: (3) Madhya Pradesh
Q 4. Which of these belong to Haryana?
Answer: (5) Ashmika
Q 5. Which of the given combinations is incorrect?
1. 5th floor - Arima - Madhya Pradesh
2. 2nd floor - Aadya - Assam
3. 4th floor - Ashima - Arunachal Pradesh
4. 3rd floor - Anant - Punjab
5. 7th floor - Ashmika - Haryana
Answer: (4) 3rd floor - Anant - Punjab