Questions on Logical Reasoning SMLRQ039
1. In a certain code ‘415’ means ‘milk is hot’; ‘18’ means ‘hot soup’; and ‘895’ means ‘soup is brown’. What number will indicate the word ‘brown’?
Explanation: The code for ‘hot’ is 1. So, the code of ‘soup’ is 8. Now, the code for ‘is’ is 5. Hence, we can say that the code for ‘brown’ is 9.
2. If CEJQ is coded as XVQJ, then BDIP will be coded as:
3. Ram facing south. He turns right and walks 40 metre. Then he turns right again and walks 20 metre. Then he turns left and walks 20 metre and then turning right walk 40 metre. Then he turns right again and walks 120 metre. In which direction he is from the starting point?
4. Anjali runs faster than Kiran, Preeti runs slower than Charu, Charu runs slower than Kiran. Who is the slowest runner? (L2)
5. Suman and Archana are good in Music and Computer Science. Shikha and Suman are good in Computer Science and Chemistry. Shikha, Neha and Anjali are good in Chemistry and Economics. Anjali and Shikha are good in Chemistry and Mathematics. Neha and Archana are good in Economics and Music.
Who is good in Chemistry, Economics and Mathematics, but not in Computer Science?
6. Read the following information carefully and Answer: the questions given below it:
E x K, means E is brother of K.
E – K, means E is mother of K.
E % K, means E is father of k.
Which of the following represents that’ N’ is the son of ’P ‘?
a) N x R %P
b) N%R x P
c) P % N x R
d) N-R % T