Questions On Quantitative Techniques SMQTQ026
1. The number nearest to 75070 which is divisible by 65, is:
2. Raj can complete a piece of work in 9 days, Ronak can do it in 27 days. If Suresh, Raj and Ronak together can do it in days. In how many days Suresh alone can complete the work?
a. 42 days
b. 43 days
c. 45 days
d. 46 days
3. Find compound interest on Rs. 7000 at 21% per annum for 2 years 4 months, compounded annually.
a) Rs. 3824.9
b) Rs. 3966.1
c) Rs. 4094.4
d) Rs. 11109
4. Two whole numbers whose sum is 64 can be in the ratio of?
5. A group of workers accepted to do a piece of work in 25 days. If 6 of them did not turn up for the work and remaining workers did the work in 40 days, then the original numbers of workers was