Questions On Quantitative Techniques SMQTQ031
Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the given information and answer the following questions.
In a college ,there are four branches ECE, CE, ME, and EE. They are offering two types of courses, M.Tech and B.Tech. The Seats for different courses are different. Ratio of total seat capacity in ME and ECE is 7:6. In ME the seat capacity of M.Tech is 30. Total seat capacity of CSE is 60% of the seat capacity of EE. Total B.Tech seats in all Departments together are 330. M.Tech seat at EE is 33.33% of B.Tech at EE. B.Tech and M.Tech seat ratio in CSE is 3:1. Total students in CSE is 60. In ECE ,B.Tech:M.Tech is 5:1.
1. College wants to increase 40% B.Tech seat in ECE and 20 seats in ME.Seat of the other two is the same. Then total seat in B.Tech now is ?
2. In one year, 80% seats are filled up and inM.Tech 60% seats are filled up. Then what is the total no. of vacant seats in ECE?
3. Find the ratio of B.Tech seats in ME and CSE together with M.Tech seats of ECE and EE together?
4. In which branch difference of B.Tech and M.Tech seat capacity is lowest?
5. College wants to start a new branch Civil. In Civil B.Tech seat is 10% less than B.Tech seats in ME and MTech seat is 20% more than M.Tech seat of ECE. Then total seats in Civil are?