Questions On Quantitative Techniques SMQTQ039
- The product of two numbers is 120 and the sum of their squares is 289. The sum of the number is:
d) None of these
2. The H.C.F. of two numbers is 23 and the other two factors of their L.C.M. are 13 and 14. The larger of the two numbers is:
3. A person takes a loan of Rs. 2500 at 4% simple interest. He returns Rs. 1500 at the end of 1 year. What amount he would pay to clear his dues at the end of 2 years?
a) Rs. 1140
b) Rs. 1150
c) Rs. 1100
d) Rs. 1050
4. A trader bought chocolates at three for a hundred rupees. How many chocolates should he sell for a hundred to gain 50%:
5. A watch when sold for Rs. 400 fetches 25 percent profit, what would be the percentage profit/loss if 6 such watches are sold for Rs. 2112?
a) 10% loss
b) 10% profit
c) 5% loss
d) 5% profit