Quiz And Explanation SMQUIZ062
1. Which of the following is the transport aggregator mobile app launched by the Union government?
a. Krishi Rath
b. Kisan Rath
c. Kisan ki Savari
d. Kisan ka Sahara
• Union agriculture minister Narendra Singh Tomar launched transport aggregator mobile app- Kisan Rath - which will bring together 5 lakh trucks and 20,000 tractors on mobile platform for transporting farm produce to markets from farm gate.
• During lock down, farmers are finding it difficult to book tractors and trucks for transporting their produce.
• This app will help them bring their commodities to mandis and other market yards.
2. Cyril Ramaphosa is the president of which of the following countries?
a. South Africa
3. Abdel Fattah El-Sisi is the president of which of the following countries?
a. South Africa
d. South Africa
4. Which state has launched 'Assess Koro Na' app for door-to-door survey in containment zones?
c. Andhra Pradesh
d. Madhya Pradesh
• The Delhi government has asked officials to use the new 'Assess Koro Na' app for door-to-door survey in COVID-19 containment zones to speed up decision-making by analysing real-time data, removing a major obstacle in the efforts to contain the virus.
• The delay in collecting and analysing the data of a person in a physical form is a major challenge.
• With this app, the data collected can be uploaded on the servers in real-time and immediately analyse.
• This will help the control centres in making a quick decision on requirement of ambulances and other medical equipment and personnel in the area. A swift decision can save many lives.
• As soon as hotspots are identified and a containment order is passed, the major challenge they face is to compile the data in the physical form during the door-to-door survey.
5. Which country has expressed solidarity with India in its fight against the coronavirus pandemic by projecting the tricolour on the famous Matterhorn mountain?
• Switzerland has expressed solidarity with India in its fight against the coronavirus pandemic by projecting the tricolour on the famous Matterhorn mountain in the Swiss Alps to give “hope and strength” to all Indians.
• Swiss light artist Gerry Hofstetter has been lighting up the 4,478-meter pyramidal peak straddling between Switzerland and Italy with spectacular displays of flags of different countries and messages of hope as part of a nightly series supporting the nations combating the deadly COVID-19 pandemic.