1. Which of the following has launched self-help group 'Kudumbashree' in the nature of a consumer loan to those impacted by Covid-19?
• The Kerala government has decided to facilitate loans worth Rs 2,000 crore through a self-help group 'Kudumbashree' in the nature of a consumer loan to those impacted by Covid-19.
• Another Rs 2,000 crore will be distributed as village employment assurance programme for April and May.
• Social welfare pensions, due in April, will be distributed this month, and for two-month pension, it is expected to be around Rs 1,320 crore.
2. Which of the following is the first state in India to become Corona free?
• Days after Goa and Manipur became India's first two states to have zero covid-19 cases, Tripura Chief Minister announced that the state has become coronavirus- free after its second Covid-19 patient tested negative.
• Tripura is third state in India to have zero Covid-19 cases.
• The coastal state of Goa had a total of seven positive cases, of whom six had travel history and one was the brother of a positive patient.
• Goa is the first green State in the country with no case of coronavirus being reported from April 3.
3. Which of the following states have launched Yoddha Kalyan Yojana?
a. Madhya Pradesh
b. Andhra Pradesh
• In Madhya Pradesh, around one lakh Anganwadi workers and Assistants of the state will get the benefit of Chief Minister COVID-19 Yoddha Kalyan Yojana.
• Under this initiative, they will also get a special health insurance cover of Rs 50 lakhs. It is noteworthy that special insurance scheme has been launched by the Central Government for health workers who are fighting against COVID-19 epidemic.
• State Government has already asked the Collector of all the districts to declare the Anganwadi workers and assistants eligible under the Chief Minister COVID-19 Yoddha Kalyan Yojana because of their exposure and active role in fight against corona virus.
4. Which of the following has launched the interactive platform 'COVID INDIA SEVA' launched to provide real time solutions ?
a. Union Health and Family Welfare Minister
b. Niti Aayog
d. Union Finance Ministry
• The Health and Family Welfare Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan has launched an interactive platform, COVID INDIA SEVA aimed at providing real time solutions to Covid-19 related queries. People can post their queries to the COVID INDIA SEVA twitter handle for getting swift replies from the team of trained experts.
• This initiative is aimed at enabling transparent e-governance delivery at large scales especially in crisis situations like the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
• Through this platform, trained experts will be able to share authoritative public health information swiftly at scale, helping to build a direct channel for communication with citizens. Commenting on the launch of the social handle he said that Twitter has proved to be an essential service for both the government and citizens to interact and exchange information, especially in times of need.
5. Which of the following has set up COVID 19 Fact Check Unit which will receive messages by email and send its response in quick time?
a. Press Information Bureau
d. Niti Aayog
• Press Information Bureau has set up a portal - COVID 19 Fact Check Unit -- which will receive messages by email and send its response in quick time.
• The Portal was set up a portal for fact-checking issues related with the novel coronavirus pandemic, and it will receive messages by email and send its response in quick time.
• The PIB will also release a daily bulletin at 8 pm everyday to inform regarding Centre's decisions and developments and progress on the deadly COVID 19.
• The PIB's bulletin is in line with the Supreme Court directive to check fake news, a daily bulletin system with regard to the COVID-19 pandemic be made active within 24 hours by the government through all media avenues, including social media and forums, to clear people''s doubts.
• The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has set up a technical group consisting of professionals from AIIMS, et al, to clarify any doubts in the minds of the general public on any technical aspect of COVID 19.
• The ministry has also issued detailed guidelines to deal with psychological issues among migrants.