1. What will be the percentage of revenue sharing between centre and states for the Shramik Express?
a. 85% and 15%
b. 75% and 25%
c. 80% and 20%
d. 90% and 10%
• The central government will bear 85% of the cost and states will bear 15%, of the cost incurred for the Shramik Express.
• These are the special trains started by Indian railways to transport workers, pilgrims, tourists, students and other persons who were stranded at different places in the country due to the lockdown announced by the Central government to check and curb the spread of COVID-19.
• The passengers will be transported to their respective destinations.
• Railways will print train tickets to the specified destination as per the number of passengers indicated by the originating state.
• The local state government authorities will handover tickets to passengers and collect ticket fare and handover total amount to the Railways.
2. What is the amount of 'Special Corona Fee' that has been imposed on sale of liquor by Delhi government?
• Delhi government has imposed a 'Special Corona Fee' of 70% on sale of liquor in national capital.
• The charges will come into effect from April 5, 2020.
• This has been done under Delhi Excise Act, 2009.
3. Ashok Michael Pinto has been nominated as the US representative for which of the following organizations?
• IBRD is International Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
• IBRD along with the International Development Association (IDA) is known as the World Bank.
• US President Donald Trump has nominated Indian-American lawyer Ashok Michael Pinto as a representative to the IBRD for a term of two years.
• He has been nominated for the post of the US Alternate Executive Director, IBRD.
• If confirmed by the Senate, he would replace Erik Bethel, who has resigned from the post.
4. Which of the following countries has claimed to isolate monoclonal antibodies for the first time for the COVID-19?
a. United States
• Israel has claimed that its scientists have made significant breakthrough in developing a monoclonal antibody to Covid-19 infection.
• This breakthrough was achieved by the Israel Institute for Biological Research (IIBR), a secretive unit that works under the Prime Minister’s Office.
• The announcement was made by Israel’s Defence Minister Naftali Bennett.
• Monoclonal antibodies are cloned from a single recovered cell which makes them easier to create.
5. Which of the following states launched ‘Mukhya Mantri Shahari Rojgar Guarantee Yojna’ for urban employment?
b. Himachal Pradesh
c. Arunachal Pradesh
d. Madhya Pradesh
• The Himachal Pradesh government decided to launch the Mukhya Mantri Shahari Rojgar Guarantee Yojna.
• Under this 120 days' assured employment will be provided to people living in urban areas.
• If required, adequate training will be given to them for their skill upgrade.
• The decision was taken during the cabinet meeting held under the chairmanship of Chief Minister(CM) Jai Ram Thakur.