1. Which of the following launched Robot GermiBAN?
a. Andhra Pradesh
d. Madhya Pradesh
• Minister of State for Home Affairs G Kishan Reddy launched ‘GermiBAN’ — a robot that kills viruses & other germs by sterilising, sanitising & disinfecting in large areas and also acts as an Air Purifier effective against viruses like COVID-19 which will stop the spread of it.
• It can kill 99.9% of surface and air microbes
• The robot was developed by Atal Incubation Centre & Association of Lady Entrepreneurs of India-Women Entrepreneurs HUB.
• ALEAP WE-HUB has been set up with the support of Central Government Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI AAYOG to nurture women startups, scaling up incubation facilities.
2. With which of the following countries has India signed an MoU for the development of Pashupatinath temple?
b. Sri Lanka
• India has pledged to construct a ₹2.33 crore sanitation facility at the iconic Pashupatinath Temple complex to improve the infrastructure in the holy shrine for the pilgrims.
• The project would be constructed under the Nepal-Bharat Maitri: Development Partnership as a high impact community development scheme by India.
• Pashupatinath Temple is listed under the UNESCO World Heritage site. It is the largest temple complex in Nepal and stretches on both sides of the Bagmati River and sees thousands of worshippers from Nepal and India every day.
3. In which of the following states was the 500 years Old Temple Found Submerged in Mahanadi River?
d. Madhya Pradesh
• A 500-year-old temple, which was submerged in river Mahanadi long ago, has been found in Odisha’s Nayagarh district. The ancient temple is believed to be dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
• A team of archaeologists of the Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage (INTACH) claimed that they have discovered an ancient submerged temple in the Mahanadi upstream from Cuttack.
• The ancient temple was built using the Mastaka style of construction.
• The place where the temple was found was regarded as ‘Satapatana’. Padmabati village was part of Satapatana which is a combination of seven villages.
4. Which of the following has decided to adopt the scheme of Flatted Factory Model which will ensure easy availability of land for industries?
a. Uttar Pradesh
b. Madhya Pradesh
c. Andhra Pradesh
• The Uttar Pradesh Government has decided to adopt the scheme of Flatted Factory Model which will ensure easy availability of land for industries, and in turn, generate employment also.
• Flatted factories that means multi-storeyed buildings in which multiple non- polluting units can operate. It will allow the owner of an industrial land of at least five acres to develop one-fourth of it as flatted factory.
• The model can be adopted only for non-polluting manufacturing unit permitted by industrial development authority like manufacturing of readymade garments, handicrafts.
5. Which Indian state has launched Karmo Bhumi job portal?
a. West Bengal
c. Madhya Pradesh
• West Bengal launched Karmo Bhumi, a job portal for IT professionals who have returned to the state amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
• The portal acts as a medium between the professionals and IT companies in Bengal. It will do away with the need of middlemen who waste the money of job seekers.