What are the benefits of taking mock tests and solving sample papers? Is there a formula for solving sample papers and taking mock tests?
A practice test which provides students a near simulation of the particular exam is named Mock Test. As said earlier, it's a practice test taken before the particular exam day to understand where you stand in terms of the scores. Every feature of the particular exam remains pretty much similar whether it's the syllabus, difficulty level, the sub- topics, or the format. Taking Mock Tests and solving sample papers are key tools to prepare for any competitive entrance exams. Students become conversant in the design and pattern of the questions asked. Writing multiple tests also enables students to possess ideas about their level of preparation.
Though there might be a variety of Mock Test Series available within the market, only a few mock test series might be ready to capture the actual essence of and match the particular exam pattern and the difficulty level.
Importance of taking Mocks:
• It helps you to create enough confidence before actual exam
• You become aware of actual exam pattern
• It helps you to familiarise yourself with the questions that you are likely to encounter
• It also helps you in upgrading time management skills
• You don't feel alienated during actual exams
• It helps you to revise the entire syllabus in pace
• You come to understand about your strong and weak areas
• It helps you develop better speed and accuracy
• It helps you identify your potential and develop skills like the way to perform better especially in pressurised environment