The lockdown and uncertainty around Law Entrance 2021 are affecting the candidates. What should they do to stay focused and don’t get bogged down?
Amid the nationwide lockdown due to the coronavirus, Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) has postponed the most coveted Law Entrance Exam 2021 till further notice. The new dates of CLAT 2021 will be released possibly by Mid-July, 2021. Same is the case with other Law Entrance Exams of India.
The lockdown has affected the physical and mental health of Law aspirants disturbing their whole study schedule, creating an uncertainty about the exam and most importantly affecting the focus of students who now have to indulge in other household chores, apart from their studies.
There are certain strategies which, if adopted by the students, can be the most effective use of lockdown for all Law aspirants:
• Create a customized Day Plan; break your day plan into smaller fragments of 30 minutes. After every 30 minutes, take a short break to refresh, and then get back at it.
• Try to have a dedicated study place
• Join a few additional Mock Tests and identify your strong and weak areas
• Make the most of this time to work on weak areas
• Take a break from watching, reading, or listening to news, including social networks. Listening about the spread of the viral infection multiple times throughout the day can be disturbing.
Apart from study oriented tips, law aspirants should also take care of their physical as well as mental health. They should incorporate some breathing exercises, yoga, and meditation into their day to day lives. It will ease down their stress, providing them the mental strength to focus upon their study affairs.