NCHMCT JEE HIGHLIGHTS
- NCHMCT JEE 2020 is scheduled to be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on April 25, 2020 (9:30 AM – 12:30 PM).
- NTA will conduct NCHMCT JEE 2020 as a computer based test (CBT).
- Candidates can fill NCHMCT JEE application form from January 1, 2020 onwards.
- By clearing NCHMCT JEE exam, candidates can secure admission in BSc Hospitality and Hotel Administration (BSc HHA) programme offered at colleges accepting exam scores.
- NCHMCT JEE 2020 exam dates have been released by NTA for the academic session set to commence in 2020. Check NCHMCT JEE dates 2020.
ABOUT HOTEL MANAGEMENT
Hotel, Catering and allied industry currently employ over 2.4 million people in India and an increasing number throughout the world. The industries provide varied exciting, interesting and different careers to prospective and promising enthusiasts. The Bachelor Of Science Program in Hospitality and Hotel Administration is offered jointly by the National Council for Hotel Management and the Indira Gandhi National Open University. The Three-Year (6-semester) Course equips students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the Hospitality sector.
In India 24 institutes providing training in hotel management are affiliated to the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT). There are other institutes run by hotel chains and finally, Private Hotel Management institutes with foreign affiliations. For the student, the best bet is to try for courses offered by reputed chains of hotels or institutes coming under the National Council.
The National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. The Council centrally regulates academics in the field of hospitality and hotel administration through its affiliated Institutes of Hotel Management spread all over the country. The NCHMCT offers Masters and Bachelors Degree Programs in Hospitality as well as PG Diploma, Diploma Craft Courses. Under NCHMCT’s umbrella, total 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 22 State Government Institutes of Hotel Management, 1 Public Sector Undertaking Institute of Hotel Management and 14 Private Institutes of Hotel Management are affiliated with NCHMCT. 10 Food Craft Institutes are also affiliated to NCHMCT which offer Diploma programs in specific operational areas. All Institutes under NCHMCT follow standardised course curricula prescribed by the Council for different professional programs and follow international standards and practices.
For more Information Please visit the official website Click the link given below:http://nchm.nic.in/
NCHMCT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Pass Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent (10+2 system) with English as one of the subjects.
- Pass English as a subject of study in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be physically fit.
- Upper Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 25 years (28 years for SC/ST category) as on 1st July 2020
NCHMCT JEE EXAM PATTERN
Exam Dates - 25th April 2020
Exam Mode - Online
Exam Duration - 3 hours ( 9:30 P.M- 12:30 PM)
Number Of Questions - 200 Questions
Negative Marking - 1 Mark will be deducted
Marking Schemes - 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and 1 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
Types Of Questions - Multiple Choice Questions
NCHMCT APPLICATION FORM 2020
NCHMCT JEE 2020 application form is available from January 1, 2020. Candidates belonging to the General and OBC category, they will have to pay Rs.800 as application fee, while those belonging to SC, ST, PwD and Transgender category will have to pay Rs.400. The last date for the submission of the form is February 29, 2020 in online mode and the fees for registration can be paid through debit and credit card.
STEPS TO FILL NCHMCT 2020 APPLICATION FORM
Candidates will have to follow the steps that are mentioned below while filling the NCHMCT application form 2020:
- Click on NCHMCT JEE 2020 form tab.
- Register on the online application form and note down the system generated application number after submission of the necessary details in the NCHMCT JEE 2020 application form.
- Re-login and fill the complete application form.
- Upload scanned image of signature and photograph as per the dimensions specified.
- Pay the fee for the NCHMCT JEE application form before registering.
- After filling all the information, click on the submit button.
- Take print out of the application form of NCHMCT JEE.
NCHMCT 2020 EXAM PATTERN – SECTIONAL BREAKUP OF QUESTIONS
SUBJECTS & NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
General Knowledge and Current Affairs - 30
Numerical Ability - 30
Logical Reasoning - 30
Aptitude for service sector - 50
English Language - 60
TOTAL = 200
SYLLABUS FOR NCHMCT:
The syllabus of NCHMCT JEE 2020 comprises of all the topics and subjects from which the questions will be asked. By going the NCHMCT JEE syllabus 2020, candidates can plan their preparation. They will be able to assess which topics will consume more time and which will take less time during the course of their preparation.
LOGICAL REASONING - Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle, Alphabet Test, Arithmetical, Reasoning, Classification, Clocks & Calendars, Data Sufficiency, Deriving Conclusions from Passages, Direction and distance Sense Test, Inserting the Missing Character, Time sequence test, Analytical reasoning, Cause and effect, Input and output arrangements, Seating arrangements, Coded inequalities, Decision making, Logical Sequence of Words, Logical Venn Diagrams, Puzzle Test, Series Test, Syllogism, Analogies/Decision-making, Coding/Decoding, Assertion and reason Statement and course of action, Non-verbal reasoning will include sense test, odd figures, analogy.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE - History, Polity, Culture, Countries and Capitals, Knowledge of Current events, International Current Affair, Indian Constitution.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE - Articles, Cloze Test, Comprehension, Para Jumble, Close test/ passages, Synonyms/Antonyms, Choosing the appropriate word, Spelling check Idioms & Phrases, Re-arrangement of a Sentence.
NUMERICAL ABILITY - Averages, Boats & Streams, Clocks and Calendar, Decimal & Fractions, HCF & LCM, Line Graphs, Logarithms, Mensuration, Mixtures & Allegations, Time, Speed and Distance, Profit and Loss, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Data Interpretation and sufficiency (will include Pie charts, Data table, Bar Graphs, Line graphs, Mixed graphs, case study etc.), Unitary Method, Problem based on numbers, Ration and Proportion, Partnership, Simple Interest Compound interest.
NCHMCT JEE ADMIT CARD
The admit card of NCHMCT JEE 2020 will be released on April 1, 2020. Candidates can download NCHMCT JEE 2020 admit card by entering the requisite credentials. The authorities will not sent NCHMCT JEE admit card 2020 by post.
After downloading the admit card, candidates must check all the details and if there is any mistake, then the candidates must bring it to the notice of authorities concerned and get it rectified at the earliest.
At the time of entrance test, candidates will have to bring with them self-attested copy of NCHMCT JEE 2020 admit card and will have to deposit it with the invigilator after signing it.
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2020 is an important document which will contain important information such as the name, roll number of the candidate along with date, time and address of the test centre.
NCHMCT JEE RESULT 2020
The result of NCHMCT JEE will be declared by 10 of May 2020. Candidates will be able to check NCHMCT JEE result 2020 in online mode. NCHMCT JEE 2020 result will be in the form of merit list. The result of NCHMCT JEE 2020 will also consist of scores of the candidates.
NCHMCT JEE COUNSELLING 2020
NCHMCT JEE 2020 counselling will be conducted by NCHMCT tentatively in fourth week of May. There will be at least three rounds of NCHMCT JEE counselling 2020. Candidates will have to follow the steps that are given below at the time of counselling and seat allotment.
- Online registration for NCHMCT JEE counselling
- Choice filling and locking
- Seat allotment in online mode
- Reporting to the institute which has been allotted to the candidates
- Payment of admission fees at the allotted institute
- Withdrawal of seat
- Refund of admission fee in accordance with rules and regulations
- Spot round counselling for NCHMCT JEE 2020
PREPRATION TIPS FOR NCHMCT EXAM 2020:
- Regular Revision: Revising is always important. When you revise, you brush-up the already read facts, which further helps in memorising it.
- Mock Test: The mock tests are the best way to check the subjects, topics and questions in which the law aspirants lag behind. This will help your mental preparation for the actual CLAT 2020 exam day.
- Do not waste time on social media and other distractions from mobile or internet while you seriously preparing for CLAT 2020.
- Extensive Reading: Read more to improve the language. Read books, magazines, journals, newspapers, and novels to enhance your word power and make your expression lucid.
- Stay Positive: Learn to think positive and stay positive. Remove negative thoughts from your mind by pursuing things that interest you a lot.
- Speed and Accuracy: It is the essential tool for clearing any Bank exam. Always try to attempt those questions in which you are sure of your answers. Prevent any negative marking.
- Time Management: During the exam preparation and also during the exam, focus on the amount of time you take for a particular question. Students must remember that never waste your time attempting the questions you are not confident of solving.
- Believe in Yourself: Before appearing in an exam, candidate Believe in yourself because if you dream it you will make it sure.
NCHMCT PREVIOUS YEAR EXAM ANALYSIS:
Over 35,000 students appeared for NCHMCT JEE 2019, which was conducted on April 27, 2018. The three-hour long was conducted from 10 am to 1 pm across 33 test centres in India. National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) is a national level hotel management entrance exam, which is held to shortlist candidates for admission in some of the best hotel management institutes in the country.
SECTIONWISE TOTAL QUESTION & LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
- English Language - 60 Questions (Easy)
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction - 30 Questions (Easy to Moderate)
- Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude - 30 Questions (Moderate to Difficult)
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs - 30 Questions (Easy to Moderate)
- Aptitude for Service Sector - 50 Questions (Easy)
Total = 200