NCHM JEE 2021: NTA releases application form; Apply now at nchmjee.nta.nic.in
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the application form of NCHM JEE 2021 along with the information bulletin at the official website. Candidates can apply for National Council for Hotel Management- Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) in online mode till May 10, 2021.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM JEE-2021) for admission to the B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) Course at the Institutes of Hotel Management (IHM) affiliated to the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHM&CT) for the Academic Year 2021-22 in Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode.
- Date of exam - 12 June 2021 (Saturday)
- Timings - 00 am to 12.00 noon
- Mode of exam - Computer Based Test
- Date of submission of Online Applications From - 02.2021 to 10.05.2021 (05.00 PM)
- Last Date of successful fee transaction - 05.2021
Fee Payable for NCHM JEE – 2021
(Through Canara Bank / PAYTM Payment Gateway through the payment modes: Credit Card / Debit Card / Net-Banking/UPI /Wallet)
- General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL) as per Central List - 1000/-
- Gen-EWS - 700/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) /PwD - 450/-
- Transgender - 450/-
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.
Step-2: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
Step-3: Upload legible scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb - 30kb); (iii) PwD Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb).
Step-4: Pay fee using the Payment Gateway(s) integrated to the Online Application through Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet/ Paytm and keep proof of fee paid. All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate timings.
- After (successful completion of Step-4, Confirmation Page of the Application Form, should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference. The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form could be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.
In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of prescribed Fee, then the candidate should approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway integrator (in the helpline number and email given in Annexure-I of the Information Bulletin), for ensuring the successful payment. Inspite of above, if successful transaction is not reflected on the Portal, the candidate may contact NTA Helpline. If the payment issue is still not resolved, the candidate may pay second time.
However, any duplicate payment received from the candidate by NTA in the course of said transactions will be refunded through the same payment mode through which the duplicate payment is received, after fee reconciliation by NTA.
- Information such as his/ her name, contact details / address, category, PwD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, choice of exam cities, etc provided by the candidate in the online Application Form will be treated as final. Any request for change in such particulars after the closure of correction period will not be considered by NTA.
- NTA does not edit/modify/alter any information entered by the candidate under any circumstances. Any request for change in information will not be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to exercise utmost caution while filling up correct details in the Application Form. Corrections sent by the candidate through Post/ Fax/ WhatsApp/Email/by Hand will not be entertained by NTA.
- NTA disclaims any liability that may cause due to incorrect information provided by the candidate in his/her online Application Form.
- Candidates must ensure that their email address and mobile number to be registered in their online Application Form are their own, as relevant/important information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address and / or through SMS on registered mobile number only. NTA shall not be responsible for any noncommunication / mis-communication with a candidate in the email address or mobile number given by him/her other than his/her own.
- Candidates are advised to visit the NTA Website and check their e-mails regularly for latest Updates.
- Candidates shall appear in the exam at their own cost at the Examination Centre on the Date / Shift and time indicated on their respective Admit Cards which would be issued by the NTA in due course through its Website.
Pattern of Examination
The Paper comprises Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the following areas:
Type of questions (MCQ) No. of questions
- Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude- 30
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction - 30
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs - 30
- English Language - 60
- Aptitude for Service Sector-50
- Total 200
Medium of Question Paper:
- i) The medium of Question Paper shall be in English & Hindi only.
- ii) Option of medium of Question Paper should be carefully chosen by the Candidate, while filling the Application Form online. The option once exercised cannot be changed.’
Online application form link: https://testservices.nic.in/examSys21/root/Home.aspx?enc=WPJ5WSCVWOMNiXoyyomJgMmiaxk7bpHel+qBp/HcpNAPQgKiq4C6BJOgBWMbwJ6K
(a) If Paying using Canara Bank:
Contact Number: 9968800461, 9984021340
Helpdesk [email protected]
Services - [email protected]
Customer Care - [email protected]
Through SMS - [email protected]
(b) If Paying using PAYTM: Level Name Email ID Contact Number
1 Shailesh [email protected] 7827407411
2 Shubham [email protected] 8360328961
(c) NTA Helpdesk Contact details (incase the payment related issues are not resolved through the above mentioned Helplines of the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway Interator):
Email: [email protected]
Phone No.: 0120-6895200
All the above information is based on internet sources, if you have any query feel free to contact SHIVANSHU SHARMA on E-MAIL.
Success Mantra Team
Email id: [email protected]