Target CLAT 2022 & 2023 | Join Scholarship cum Skill Test before you take admission & Earn discount with Success Mantra (GTB Nagar)New Notification
READ DAILY EDITORIALS ON OUR BLOGNew Notification
New Batch for CLAT, DU-LLB, HM, BBA, BJMC, BCA 2022 starts from coming Monday. Call @ 8588876885New Notification
TELEGRAM Success Mantra Digital https://t.me/successmantradigitalNew Notification
CLAT to be conducted on 8 May, 2022New Notification
Join Success Mantra (GTB Nagar, Delhi) - Coaching of the Nation! Enroll Today!New Notification
PRAVAHINI (Monthly Compendium & Weekly Periodicals) available on easevidya.com & on our Telegram Channel - Success Mantra DigitalNew Notification
Hiring Content Developer for English Language for CLAT | AILET | DU LLB | 2022 Entrance Exam
Lets work together
Responsibilities & Duties
The Content Developer (English Language) will be responsible for developing contents, delivering and ensuring quality check of content for various entrance examinations most importantly for – CLAT, AILET, DU LLB,BMS,IPM etc. extensively for English Language.
- Work as subject matter experts in the respective category.
- Formulate exam specific questions, study material and other content, along with detailed step by step solutions for each exam.
- Ensuring that the content used on our platforms is logically/factually/language-wise accurate and consistent.
- Doing quality checks and providing feedback for associated subject experts.
- Share expertise in planning and scheduling of such content and delivery.
- Possessing and continually developing working-knowledge of new additions in different fields.
- Conducting in-depth research on our products and providing insight that would help improve the pro.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in the subjects i.e. English Language.
- Candidates having prior Teaching Experience in CLAT/AILET/DU LLB/BMS/IPM etc. will be given preference.
- Alumni of top National Law Universities / Reputed Institutes / Universities would be an added advantage.
- Applicants who have cleared / appeared or prepared for UPSC(Pre/Mains/Interview)/CLAT/AILET/DU-LLB/CAT/ Management Exams, SBI/IBPS PO/RBI Grade B/SSC-CGL or other competitive exams will be viewed favorably.
- Must have proficiency in English (Spoken and Written)
Salary: 18,000-25,000 INR
B.A. (Hons.) in English | M.A. in English