Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this website you are indicating that you have read, acknowledged and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions (also referred to as an "agreement" here). Your agreement shown by accessing and using this website is legally binding.
If you do not agree to all these terms and conditions, do not access this website.
Success Mantra SMart Coaching and its affiliates (referred to as "successmantra.in" or "easevidya.com" or Easevidya App or "us" or "we") may change these terms and conditions, and you are responsible for regularly reviewing and complying with them. Your continued use of this website constitutes your agreement to all those terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions set forth hereinafter are applicable to all subscribed users or visitors of www.successmantra.in (referred to as the "Site"), Easevidya App (referred to as the "App") & www.easevidya.com (referred to as "the Site") is designed, updated and maintained by Success Mantra Smart Coaching (referred to as "SM'') and the name, design and the model are exclusive property of successmantra.in. Any copy and/ or reproduction in any form will amount to infringement of copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Information provided on this Site is on an "as is'' basis. Though every care has been taken to provide correct and up to date information, SM Online does not warrant the accuracy, completeness and timely availability of the information provided on the Site and accepts no responsibility or liability for any error or omission in any information provided on the Site.
Success Mantra may, at its sole discretion, change the Fee Structure at any time without prior intimation. The variables such as scholarships/ discounts may not be mentioned on the Site. Success Mantra reserves the right to modify, add, delete and/or change the contents and classification and presentation of the information / content at any time as it may in its absolute discretion find to be expedient, and without giving any notice. It is the user's responsibility to refer to the currently prevalent terms and/or any change or addition to the same while accessing the Site.
Your use/access/browsing of the Application or Website or the Services or products or registration (with or without payment/with or without subscription) through any means shall signify Your acceptance of the Terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
While using the Success Mantra Online Service (SMOS), you (the user) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. SM reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions carefully at any point of time. The User is therefore advised to read these terms and conditions every time he/she uses the SM Online Service(s) of Success Mantra Smart Coaching. All products/services and information displayed on SM Online Service constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions given below. SM Online Services reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the company and nothing on this Application or Website or Services shall be or products deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Company, to the User.
The agreement between you and the SMOS shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- All prices, unless indicated specially, are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of SM Online Service.
- SM reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product, which is listed at an incorrect price.
- This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or the payment has been levied via credit card. In the event, the payment has been processed by SM Online Service, the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you through email, call, whatsapp and/or SMS.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. SM will not be liable for any credit card fraud.
- The liability to use a card fraudulently and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event of non-delivery on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by
- SM for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- SM shall not be liable for any delay/ non-delivery of purchased goods (Study materials, Online Tests, any assignments) by the vendors, trade organization/s, manufacturers/shop etc. or in case of act of God such as flood, fire, wars, lockdown or any cause that is beyond the control of SM.
- All products are duly screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard quality, composition, style or model that they represent.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by SM through their website www.successmantra.in or www.easevidya.com and mobile app for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. SM reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be flawed/incorrect (wholly or partly), SM has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.successmantra.in, App, other affiliated website and or mobile applications without prior intimation whatsoever.
- SM will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User agrees clearly that the use of SM Online Service is at the Users sole risk. SM affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or expressed take place between the vendors and the User.
- SM Online Service users/students must share their self-attested photocopy of class X/XII/Graduation marksheet and recent passport size color photographs along with duly filled Admission Form. Hard copy of the filled admission form should be sent to the registered office only.
- Any student enrolled with SM will have to regularly work hard. In case the teacher feels that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline or using unfair means in the institute or bus, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the class/ institute. The decision of the Academic In charge, in this regard, will be final and binding on the student/ parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- If any student absent himself/herself for more than 10 days continuously without any prior written application, he/she will not be allowed to attend/join the classes and will not be given any test paper(s), he/she may be deemed to be expelled from the Institute. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents. No fee or part of the fee paid/encashed will be refunded in such cases. The decision of the Managing Director in this regard will be final and binding on the students & parents.
- After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee. However, if a student applies for refund before the commencement of course/classes, only the first installment of tuition fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration/admission fee deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course.
- If any student/parent insists on lump sum payment of fee, the Institute can accept the same. The refund policy for such students will be the same as students, who would pay the fee in installments.
- Incomplete form will be rejected. It is compulsory to attach a photocopy of a self-attested mark-sheet of qualifying class and a recent passport size colour photograph along with the admission form.
- In case of offline classes, the parents can meet the Centre-In-charge for any enquiry about their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward with prior appointment only.
- Any study material given during the classes or otherwise, will not be given to those students, who are absent without prior application from the parents. No request/personal appointments in this regard shall be entertained.
- If a student is absent or misses a test, he/she can collect his/her question paper from the office within 10 days from the date of the test, failing which the question paper will not be given to him/her.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to submit the fee of their ward in time as per schedule given in the prospectus. They should not expect reminders and calls from the centre.
- If the tuition fee is not paid in lump sum, submission of post dated cheques is recommended. In case, post dated cheques are not submitted or get bounced then a late fee of `50 per day shall be charged on the installment due.
- However, installment will be accepted with late fees only up to the end of the month failing which the name of the student will be struck off.
- If the cheque is bounced for any reason whatsoever, a fine of `500 will be charged separately from the student along with the fee installment. This amount will be charged in cash only.
- It is compulsory to provide an active email id, Mobile No, Telegram and Whatsapp No. of the student/ father/ guardian. The monthly attendance report, result of tests, important notifications, updates and/or any other information of the Institute will be sent to the student through email, call, whatsapp and/or SMS. The Institute shall not be responsible for any information regarding result or anything else not received by the student if he/she has not given his/her email id/ mobile no. in the Admission form at the time of admission.
- If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of SM because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- No student is allowed to carry a mobile phone/ I-pod in the classes or during the tests. In case, if he/she carries a mobile phone in the classes or tests, then it should be switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss/ theft of mobile phones in the Institute.
- The Institute shall not be responsible for providing seating arrangement to the parents while the classes and/or tests of their wards are in progress. As we don’t have any waiting area at the front office, parents are requested to make their own arrangements.
- The Examination Centre of any place can be changed as per the requirement/ need of the company without any prior notice to the students/parents.
It is for the student to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance Exam or not. SM is not responsible if a student’s admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the Institute.
- The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/herself or that of the Parents/Guardian.
- Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in any competitive entrance exams as well as in Olympiads, NTSE & KVPY or any other national level entrance tests.
- Any change in the correspondence address or phone number should be intimated to the Registered Office immediately through a written application quoting the Name, Reference ID, Batch and Roll No. of the student.
(a) For return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by the SM.
- However, for return of any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the User to arrange for the return of such cancelled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User. (b) SM requests you not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition as delivered by the SM. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return. (c) All requests for return of products have to be placed within 7 (seven) days from the date of delivery. Please note that no refunds shall be claimed or will be entertained post 7 (seven) days from the date of delivery.
- Students enrolled with SM must provide photocopy of Admit Card of various Entrance Exams., like CLAT, DU LLB, NCHM, BMS, IPM, Olympiads and NTSE etc., as soon as they receive their admit cards from the examining body.
- The entry into the classes is permitted only with the valid Identity Card issued to each and every student. If any student is found misusing the I-Card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute.
- In case any parent/guardian/student is found misbehaving with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim to retain such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parents/guardian.
- Registered Students can obtain duplicate I-Card, Set of books & Bag from the Institute against the proof of registration along with payment of Rs 100/-, Rs 3500/- & Rs 500/- respectively.
- Once the name of a student is struck-off due to the non-payment of fee for more than 3 weeks from the due date, the student shall have to pay Rs 1000/- for re-admission.
- If at any point of time, the Govt. further increases Goods & Services Tax, the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
- SM reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs/venue/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final & binding on the students and the parents.
- You acknowledge that Your ability to use Your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network availability and the SM or Easevidya cannot guarantee accessibility to the
- Application at all times. In addition to the disclaimers set forth in the Terms, the SM shall not be liable to you for any damages arising from your inability to log into your account and access the services of the Application at any time.
- Users authorize SM, or its affiliates, to use the name and photograph uploaded by them through their subscriber account, in any of its promotional communication and you would also like to receive regular updates from SM or App on new products, exclusive offers, institute information, etc.
- While SM may, based on the user's confirmation, facilitate the demonstration of its products at the location sought by the User, the User acknowledges that he/she has not been induced by any statements or representations of any person with respect to the quality or conditions of the products and that User has relied solely on the investigations, examinations and inspections as the User has chosen to make and that SM has afforded the User the opportunity for full and complete investigations, examinations and inspections.
- While the SM has made efforts to train the personnel engaged in the sales and services relating to its products to enable quality control, it makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality and competence of such personnel and would not be responsible for any deviant behaviour of any such personnel. Any feedback from User relating to the same is most welcome and SM reserves the right and discretion to take any action in this regard.
- You offer your consent that even if your mobile number is registered with NDNC, SM or any of its partner institutions, employees, officers, authorized agencies , service partners and representatives would be able to call, message or email you for any matter related to the course, admission, or any other service.
- You agree that you are using successmantra.in or its affiliates, at your sole risk. This Site displays advertisements and links provided by advertisers. You agree and understand that SM neither owns nor operates/ controls any information or services provided on such third party websites. You further agree and understand that such links do not constitute an endorsement by SM of any such sites and are provided only as a convenience. SM is not responsible for the content or links displayed on such sites.
- Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of your accounts apart from any legal remedy that the SM or Easevidya can avail. In such instances, the SM or Easevidya may also disclose your account information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
- All notices served by the SM or Easevidya App shall be provided via email to your account or as a general notification on the Application. Any notice to be provided to the SM or www.easevidya.com should be sent to [email protected].
- All courses have different starting dates and different fees and all information is stated on our website and application.
- The syllabus is divided into various units such that the Course is planned to be completed within a specific time frame or entire. The course schedule may be changed anytime.
- The user is expected to attend all the classes and tests to get the full benefit of the course and sustain his/ her eligibility for course benefits.
- Registration/ Admission to a course is not transferable to any other individual/ entity.
- Students have no entitlement to provide, sell or loan any material, assets, workbooks, notes, etc provided to them, to a third party. If any student finds out about sharing the ID and password with other students then his/her classes will be suspended and not request for payment reversal will not be entertained.
- Users, while attending face to face classes, will be issued with ID cards upon registration, which is expected to be there with them at all times during classes and produced upon request.
- Do not carry any valuables to the study centre and the management is not responsible for any loss or damage of the same.
- Students are expected to keep the utmost level of discipline, while they are in the study centre premises/ LIVE online classroom.
- While coming for face to face classes, a student should not involve him/ herself in disruption/ disturbance of teaching students, administrative work, and curricular activity, including any attempt to prevent any staff member of Success Mantra Smart Coaching from carrying on their work and any act reasonably likely to cause such disruption.
- Students are expected to behave responsibly and help Success Mantra Smart Coaching for better upkeep and maintenance of the property and equipment available at the study centre.
- The student should not use abusive and derogatory slogans in the Intimidator language while they are present at the study centre.
- Eatables and any type of drinking items are strictly prohibited in the classrooms.
- Mobile phones/ I-pods are not allowed in the class. If at all a student carries a mobile phone in the class, then it should be kept switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss/theft of any personal belongings in the
- Institute. Staff members of Success Mantra Smart Coaching are empowered to withhold/ confiscate in the interest of other students.
- A student, who is late by more than 10 minutes for classes/tests, will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
- If the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the Institute, irregular in attendance, or not responding properly, the student may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- In case if any parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff member of the Success Mantra Smart Coaching, the student can be rusticated from the Institute. The decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- Success Mantra Smart Coaching may levy a suitable penalty or fine a student including cancellation of registration for violation of guidelines.
This Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this Agreement. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. SM reserves the right to add to or change/modify the terms of this Agreement. Such Changes / Modifications would be made by www.successmantra, in or its affiliates, after the first posting them at the Site . The Subscriber shall be deemed to have accepted them if the Subscriber continues to access the Site thereafter.
We make all best endeavors to provide users with a pleasant experience. In the unlikely event that you face any issues, please contact us at [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE, THE APPLICATION AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION/PRODUCTS AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS. PERFORMANCE, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, OR THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVICES. YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE/APPLICATION/SERVICES/PRODUCTS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT SERVICES PROVIDED BY US MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.