Affordable Fees (We are against Exorbitant Fees)
Best Study Material Developed with Lots of Research
Small Batch Size for Personalized Attention
Proven Results in Various Test Prepration Examinations
Online and Mobile Support for Interactive Learning
0.0 average based on 0 reviews.
1. What is age limit for IIM IPM program ?
There is no age limit for candidates. Even candidates completed their diploma and degree may apply.
2. What is the marking scheme of IPMAT?
For every correct response +4 marks are awarded. For incorrect response 1 mark is deducted. However there is no negative marking for SA questions
3. What is the selection process for IPM program ?
i. The candidates need to appear for the Aptitude Test conducted by IIM-Indore (or SAT for international applicants)
ii. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a round of Personal Interview.
4. Who is an international candidate ?
An applicant is considered as an International Applicant if he/she meets the following criteria:
a) Persons who are permanent citizens of a country other than India and residing outside India
b) Non Resident Indians (NRIs) who are not in India during Aptitude Test
5. What is the eligibility criteria of international students ?
a) Minimum 60% in X and XII standards or equivalent examinations
b) Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 1999
c) Minimum valid score of 1300 out of 1600 in SAT (SAT score obtained during November 1, 2017 to May 15, 2019 will only be considered as valid score)
6. What is the eligibility criteria for domestic candidate?
a) General and NC-OBC Category : Minimum 60% in X and XII standards or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2019
b) SC, ST and DA Category : Minimum 55% in X and XII or equivalent examinations, Maximum 22 years of age as on July 31, 2019
7. How is the IPMAT cut off Marks decided?
The IPMAT Cut off Marks are decided considering various factors like
1. Total Number of candidates appearing for IPMAT exam
2. Total number of available seats
3. The cutoff trends of the previous year
4. Reservation of seats
5. Marking scheme
6. The difficulty level of the exam
7. Performance of the applicants in the exam
8. Lowest and average marks attained by the aspirants in IPMAT
8. How many IIM’s offering IPM program ?
With the official announcement by IIM Jammu now we have total of 5 IIM's offering IPM program. 12th class student can now take IPM as their first career option.
1. IIM INDORE
2. IIM ROHTAK
3. IIM RANCHI
4. IIM BODHGAYA
5. IIM JAMMU
9. List of subjects taught at IPM IIM Indore
Mathematics, Statistics, Economics
Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Foundations of Management
This list is of topics of first three years.
10. What is the duration of the programme?
IPM is a 5 year programme comprising 15 terms with each year having 3 terms of 3 months each. The first 3 Years are dedicated to the Undergraduate Management course (BBA) while the final 2 years are dedicated to the Masters Course (MBA).
11. Which degree is awarded to IPM pass outs?
The students are awarded Bachelors' degree (BBA) after the completion of the first 3 years and Post-Graduate Degree (MBA) after completing the final 2 years by IIM-Indore/IIM-Rohtak.